17 settembre 2012

"Wake me up when September ends...."

FW 2013 trends

FW 2013 trends

FW 2013 trends

FW 2013 red trend

FW 2013 leather trend


lookbook Max&Co



I do not know if you are facing the same problem, but for me mid-season is extremely challenging in choosing the right thing to wear. Everything seems to be too light or too heavy. I'm not yet ready for booties but it seems that today is going to rain and sandals are not the best solution. So in this period I usually mix and match summer pieces with the new-in for autumn and this reminds me that the scaring moment of changing my summer with winter wardrobe is dangerously closed......

Non so se vivete lo stesso problema, ma la mezza stagione porta con sè una serie di difficoltà notevoli nel scegliere la cosa giusta da indossare. Tutto troppo leggero o al contrario ancora troppo pesante. Non sono ancora pronta alle scarpe chiuse, ma dicono che pioverà e i sandali sembrano un azzardo. Solitamente così in questo periodo mi ritrovo a mixare ciò che è stato con quel che sarà. La voglia di indossare ancora capi leggeri si mescola a quella di sfoggiare i primi acquisti autunnali. Un mix&match che tutto sommato alla fine funziona ma che mi ricorda che il temutissimo "cambio di stagione" si avvicina pericolosamente....

xoxo
Alyssa



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...